• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

Another "Meh" day. 43/38 for an 81. Score much better than I played. Every single putter I own is about to be transported to the local landfill!!! Oenry... Vindictive... Angry... Uncooperative... Jerks!!!! Yes, just a block of metal on the end of a steel rod, but they have really bad attitudes!

I’m running out of time to break 80 this year. Started the drain regularly shooting 81-83 with several real shots at 79 or lower. Last 5 rounds have been pitiful 87-93. Playing Saturday, Sunday and Monday, gotta stop pressing but I’d sure as hell like to get a 79 in before the snow flies and I’m done for 6 months.

40/37 for a 77. Could not putt on the front. At the turn, tossed the 'putter de jour' in the truck and grabbed another. Putted much better on the back.

Well I got off the 83 train yesterday. After shooting 83 five of my last six rounds I improved by one shot to 82. Made a dumb double bogey on a par five and missed a really short putt.

Welp blew up today for a 92. Been playing the back tees, which only really add serious length to one hole. The par 5 7th plays 675 from the back tees. Oh and just to add to the misery it’s OB all down the right. Hit a decent drive then proceeded to put my 2 shot OB. Followed up with my 5th shot OB. Tapped in for a crowd pleasing 10. Oh well back at it tomorrow

First nine had all pars until 9 (bogey). Did not play good. Had the biggest streak of "pure dumb luck" on every bad shot. Then luck ran out on back nine for 44. 81 in cold tundra. I'll take it.

Worst round of the year so far, 102. Couldn’t putt, chip, or hit an iron. Lost a few balls off the tee. My goal of breaking 80 is slowly fading...

77 today. Kinda windy, but the 1 iron is working well. Seemed to be pulling my irons pretty bad, missed a LOT of greens.

40/38. Another simply beautiful day. Should have one more before a cold front hits. Still shorts weather through tomorrow. Unbelievably huge winnings the past couple days. $1.50 yesterday and another $1.00 today. The old codgers are getting grouchy.

I HATE GOLF! I HATE GOLF!! 44/41 for an 85 this morning. Couldn't do anything. Even had one bad shank. Sheesh!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520