• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What else is there to life then...golf?

Hackin_Away

Reaction score
No this isnt a topic about golf...its a topic of what other cool, or maybe not "cool", hehe, hobbies you guys do?

I like to play the guitar. Haven't as much as of late, but still like to when I have the time. Little acoustic riff i whipped up earlier today...might try to make a song out of it, who knows.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/shinedown98/

AcousticComp...only one in there, nothin much, only like 30sec at this point. Just a lil recorded rythm, then record over with the lead'ish part.

So what else is out there?! hahaha

I have started to pick up the guitar as well. I also play in a flag football league on Sunday mornings, but really golf remains my number 1 hobby.

Let's see. There's the kid on the way, the working on a new house (last one fell through FWIW), and my work. With those three there really is only time for a little Madden or Dawn of War and some reading.

1. Guns/shooting/training
2. Golf(sorry but its just not going to get the #1)
3. Motorcycle's & riding
4. Lifting/working out
5. xbox360....cept jeff refuses to get any good games....
6.. slowing getting into photography and its moving up the list...but with all the money going into the top three hobbies, there isnt too much left for lenses....i'm sick of the kit lense already
7.. Computers....

and since 2 and 3 are summer only, 4 and 5 jump up to 2 adn 3 while snow is on the ground up here in wisconsin

Family stuff really. Video game here and there... but nothing else I'd really call a hobby.

We played Gears of War. Only game you want me to get that I don't have is CoD4.

We played Gears of War. Only game you want me to get that I don't have is CoD4.

Yeah, i was looking for that the other day....i friggin lost it...

I cant find it anywhere....i think my daughter ran off with it somewhere....

We need to play that again sometime....and we need to get the headsets working...

I might pickup that dawn of war game...that looks like fun

Yeah, i was looking for that the other day....i friggin lost it...

I cant find it anywhere....i think my daughter ran off with it somewhere....

We need to play that again sometime....and we need to get the headsets working...

I might pickup that dawn of war game...that looks like fun

It is very unique, but I enjoy it. Computer game, but still goes off of Live.

Kids and family, church, beach, cigars, messing with the Jeep, NHL...

spending time with my wife and two daughters. I play basketball every thursday night, use to play just about every day but cant do that anymore. Love to hunt and fish.

Now THATS an expensive hobby...
Kinda like a woman...all depends on how much you mess with her! :D

Fortunately, for the type of wheeling I want to do, I can run mine close to stock and be ok. I don't HAVE to spend a lot to play, so I can take my time with it.

1. hunting/shooting
2. retriever training (kinda goes with one)
3. golf
4. I read a lot, mostly history

2. retriever training (kinda goes with one)
4. I read a lot, mostly history
I had a lab that I dabbled in training with...it was an absolute ball! Wanted to get involved in trials, but I really didn't have a good place to raise him and finally gave him away to some folks with a lot of land.

And I should've included reading, also!

I had a lab that I dabbled in training with...it was an absolute ball! Wanted to get involved in trials, but I really didn't have a good place to raise him and finally gave him away to some folks with a lot of land.

And I should've included reading, also!

It is a blast. My lab is 2 and coming along pretty well. I don't have the time and money to do the big trials but I'm doing the AKC Hunt Test stuff, lots of fun. I train with some folks that run trials though, talk about comitted. Some of them have more dogs than guys here have drivers and they spend a lot of money on them, trailers to carry them in etc.

DH

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423