• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What is it about this place?

He was drinkin last night. Lotsa very emotional posting. How is the head?

Actually, it was the first time i have been on the site with an actual computer and not my phone for months. Way easier to type up posts. No drinking, but it was about 1 am.

I come back after a few days off and there's 355 new posts. Awesome! :cool:

Lefty's back!! Welcome home, my (Port) Fairy friend! ;)

How's life been treating you?

Cheers MCD! Good to be back with some of the old crew and quite a few newbies too, good to see.

Not sure when the last time I was here so will go with the last 8 or 9 months.
Got engaged to my girl of 6.5 years in November last year, and plans for a very informal wedding are rolling on and approaching soonish.

Hosted a very successful event in Melbourne back in Feb, here (so I'm guessing this is the last time I logged in!) which I will be repeating in Feb again next year, but this time we're playing Royal Melbourne, Woodlands, The Dunes, Portsea and Kew ranked #1, #12, #16, #44 and somehow not in the top 100(!?) in Australia respectively, among others.

Made the club championship final in March, but unfortunately lost. Was 3 over through 27 holes and 5 down! Still very happy with the effort, and can't do much about the opponent playing seriously well.

Currently playing off 1.9, and about to head off to Cairns in 2 weeks, Perth & possibly the Gold Coast in the next 4 or 5 months for golfing trips so I guess you could say that life is going very, very well!

And yourself? Still fighting fight? Everything good?

hey yes, another name from the "past", howdy lefty.
just recently back myself

Got engaged to my girl of 6.5 years in November last year, and plans for a very informal wedding are rolling on and approaching soonish.
Lefty... If you're engaged to a girl of 6.5 years old, I'd keep the wedding pretty "informal" too!!!:p
Congrats on the wedding plans!!!! Good to see some old names back on the Board. At posting a 1.9 cap, you're still too good to be associating with us hackers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520