• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's today's issue?

"Server is busy" for about a day and a half now. I imagine for some reason you were getting a cached version of the site, Slingblade.

write this down....all of you.

[email protected]

If someone would notify me when this stuff happens we will not have to wait 3 days.
It was another hack by the way.

I was not viewing a cached page either, As long as I was logged in, no matter what computer, no problems at all....it wasn't until I became suspicious that I went in through IE unregistered that I found the problem.

At least two days,and even intermittent server busy messages before that,not to mention the two or three days at the end of last week. Didn't think an email was needed,thought the mods would be on that.

p.s. - just got your pm, obviously no response needed,lol.

Two to three days without access to Shottalk. The withdrawals were killing me.
awww.steeleraddicts.com_forum_images_smilies_CarlaWindowlicker.gif

i think we all have to remain calm,these minor glitches occur periodically and with able staff ready to pounce on any nuisances that arise these things dont last long

i think we all have to remain calm,these minor glitches occur periodically and with able staff ready to pounce on any nuisances that arise these things dont last long

That's reassuring Starsky. Can you please sell me some Chinese knock offs?
awww.steeleraddicts.com_forum_images_smilies_banhim.gif

i am glad to put some of the concerned members at ease,these minor glitches arise on ever site at any undetermined time,that is why with the quick swift action taken by the staff here i think the glitch is just a mere mild distraction,i use the time to stretch a little take a break

i am glad to put some of the concerned members at ease,these minor glitches arise on ever site at any undetermined time,that is why with the quick swift action taken by the staff here i think the glitch is just a mere mild distraction,i use the time to stretch a little take a break

Hey Sling, can you get rid of this guy?

site was down again, somethings wrong somewhere.(yeah, its ok now, buts its getting common? )
shottalknotfound.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?