• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

when governments are teh funneh

You are brutal.

Funny, but brutal. :p

R35

Well Bravo, criminal law is federally written but provincially administered, so he'd still have been breaking laws, just no one could have done anything about it, hah.

Farq, that's basically what they did, the Court basically said "Alright, you guys have two years to fix this mess, and extensions can be provided upon request if necessary"...the deadline meant that they'd actually DO something. I think nullifying all of the provincial legislation would have been more fun though. A little anarchy is good for the soul.

IG, that's basically what Quebec is doing to Canada...as much as I love the province and the language, I think we could have better ways of sorting this all out.

Ah, good times.

I lerned al labout it in highschool. There was also a big thing abotu french in school, that had to do with that as well. If wish you would have mentioned the no loaw thig to me sooner, oh the louting i could have done while in winnipeg on the weekend.

FWIW IMO, if Canada is a bi-lingual contry, shouldn't everything be in both languages?

Hush Mahalleday!
Do you really want Canada to be governed by french? There are well known to like sodomy :rolleyes:

Hush??? Don't you mean "Shut les hole de cake"? It begins.:D

Just go ahead and let em secede.

Then, they will be invaded and overrun by some advanced nation like Somalia.

Afterward, they will run down to Ottawa and beg for forgiveness.

MAHALLEDAY said:
I lerned al labout it in highschool. There was also a big thing abotu french in school, that had to do with that as well. If wish you would have mentioned the no loaw thig to me sooner, oh the louting i could have done while in winnipeg on the weekend.

FWIW IMO, if Canada is a bi-lingual contry, shouldn't everything be in both languages?

"The Master" Stop double screen naming

youngun5 said:
"The Master" Stop double screen naming
Yikes folks, this is like the third time this month someone's brought up accusations of the master posing as moi. I might have to retire this name and begin anew.

And if Master has been sullying my good name, j'acuse TM j'acuse. That is most ashuridly grounds for shinanigans.

Shamrocks and Shenanigans. Great tune by House of Pain.

R35

i think it's the fact that you both type worse than the 4 year old that lives upstairs from me

Come on Silver thats crazy, your crazy. At least I am making an attempt to reform, and join the ranks of the conherent typer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520

3. 15,300