• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who has my stuff?

My 33s Rock.

i didn't really "HO" but tried the evolution shaft.

too bad i read a post somewhere about some moron with the oven and graphite shaft and wanted to save 5 buck. the result was pretty much a disaster. :D
it was a good shaft. i wish i had it now so i can put it in my 5wood.

I indirectly Ho'ed a Tour Edge Exotics with Grafalloy Proto NT from you (I think)

Wasn't it you I got my Matrix Ozik code 6 shaft from?

I think Tim is the winner for most shit. He has that Geek, and about 3500 Aldila NV's. :biglol:

R35

And yet I still get PM's every month from you wanting it back. :laugh:

I could not pass up the NV's, too good of a deal to pass up.

My 33s Rock.

You seem to slip under the radar a bit but the truth is you've made some pretty major ho's. Personally, I believe you've bought more $$ worth of stuff off me than anyone. Clugnut has probably bought the most in volume. Where's he been btw? Oh, I remember, he went on vacation, duh.

I indirectly Ho'ed a Tour Edge Exotics with Grafalloy Proto NT from you (I think)
Doesn't count, since I never received any Canadian dollars for it. It was shipped to Sling via Rock, then you picked it up. Well-traveled club, but not a Rock ho.

Doesn't count, since I never received any Canadian dollars for it. It was shipped to Sling via Rock, then you picked it up. Well-traveled club, but not a Rock ho.

Aye the Excise & Duties people would have had a hard time with that one alright. I sold it to MG, who in turn eBay'ed and and God only knows where it is now. That club has some stories to tell alright.

I can see the latest listing on the Bay. "In pristine condition, only used 3 rounds and a few times at the range".... :emot-ange

Aye the Excise & Duties people would have had a hard time with that one alright. I sold it to MG, who in turn eBay'ed and and God only knows where it is now. That club has some stories to tell alright.

I can see the latest listing on the Bay. "In pristine condition, only used 3 rounds and a few times at the range".... :emot-ange
"Skymarks on crown from original owner..."

Evolution Lite. Best shaft I've ever had in a driver - and I sold it :wow:. Wasn't that a three way trade with someone in Colorado Springs that basically ended up me owing someone $27?

Evolution Lite. Best shaft I've ever had in a driver - and I sold it :wow:. Wasn't that a three way trade with someone in Colorado Springs that basically ended up me owing someone $27?

I got that thing from WBL. You ended up with it somehow, but I don't remember a three way. Well, not with you anyways. :emot-ange

The 33's. Yes, Jeff has those beauties. Sling bought them from me for a song.

If we're including irons, FW's, wedges and everything else, this is gonna be a loooong thread.:D

R35

Tracking Rock's clubs is like tracking a communicable disease...the further you track, the more infected people you find!!

Tracking Rock's clubs is like tracking a communicable disease...the further you track, the more infected people you find!!

I would all go get tested, seriously. ;)

R35

Rock, you should post a picture of your club storage area..it'd probably make JohnnyHab jealous! How many extra clubs/shafts/heads do you have, anyway?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,420

eclark53520