Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i didn't really "HO" but tried the evolution shaft.

too bad i read a post somewhere about some moron with the oven and graphite shaft and wanted to save 5 buck. the result was pretty much a disaster. :D
it was a good shaft. i wish i had it now so i can put it in my 5wood.

I indirectly Ho'ed a Tour Edge Exotics with Grafalloy Proto NT from you (I think)

Wasn't it you I got my Matrix Ozik code 6 shaft from?

I think Tim is the winner for most shit. He has that Geek, and about 3500 Aldila NV's. :biglol:

R35

And yet I still get PM's every month from you wanting it back. :laugh:

I could not pass up the NV's, too good of a deal to pass up.

My 33s Rock.

You seem to slip under the radar a bit but the truth is you've made some pretty major ho's. Personally, I believe you've bought more $$ worth of stuff off me than anyone. Clugnut has probably bought the most in volume. Where's he been btw? Oh, I remember, he went on vacation, duh.

I indirectly Ho'ed a Tour Edge Exotics with Grafalloy Proto NT from you (I think)
Doesn't count, since I never received any Canadian dollars for it. It was shipped to Sling via Rock, then you picked it up. Well-traveled club, but not a Rock ho.

Doesn't count, since I never received any Canadian dollars for it. It was shipped to Sling via Rock, then you picked it up. Well-traveled club, but not a Rock ho.

Aye the Excise & Duties people would have had a hard time with that one alright. I sold it to MG, who in turn eBay'ed and and God only knows where it is now. That club has some stories to tell alright.

I can see the latest listing on the Bay. "In pristine condition, only used 3 rounds and a few times at the range".... :emot-ange

Aye the Excise & Duties people would have had a hard time with that one alright. I sold it to MG, who in turn eBay'ed and and God only knows where it is now. That club has some stories to tell alright.

I can see the latest listing on the Bay. "In pristine condition, only used 3 rounds and a few times at the range".... :emot-ange
"Skymarks on crown from original owner..."

Evolution Lite. Best shaft I've ever had in a driver - and I sold it :wow:. Wasn't that a three way trade with someone in Colorado Springs that basically ended up me owing someone $27?

Evolution Lite. Best shaft I've ever had in a driver - and I sold it :wow:. Wasn't that a three way trade with someone in Colorado Springs that basically ended up me owing someone $27?

I got that thing from WBL. You ended up with it somehow, but I don't remember a three way. Well, not with you anyways. :emot-ange

The 33's. Yes, Jeff has those beauties. Sling bought them from me for a song.

If we're including irons, FW's, wedges and everything else, this is gonna be a loooong thread.:D

R35

Tracking Rock's clubs is like tracking a communicable disease...the further you track, the more infected people you find!!

Tracking Rock's clubs is like tracking a communicable disease...the further you track, the more infected people you find!!

I would all go get tested, seriously. ;)

R35

Rock, you should post a picture of your club storage area..it'd probably make JohnnyHab jealous! How many extra clubs/shafts/heads do you have, anyway?

Featured Reviews

Latest Post

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DohTheme

Who has been here?

Back