• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Why won't my Ebay ad show up?

It usually takes an hour or two for an add to show up. try again later, it will be there.

I put Titleist 905R in as a search and it doesn't show up,the ad was placed at 15.22 UK time,its still not showing.Its there in that link,but its not showing in searches

ps please ignore the Tour van thing,thats er,just me trying to get top dollar

Lol,no,not after 5 hours practice,2 of which was a complicated drill to cure my push bad shot.One handed bunker shots,face wide open from a square stance.I am knackered

Lol,no my wife is.And I'm glad,its in the bloody garage taking up valuable swinging space

Same problem you're having, Dave. I click on the link - it's there, listed in "Sporting Goods - Golf - Golf Clubs"

I put "Titleist 905R" in the BUY search field, I get 52 items, none of which are yours.

I put the item # in the same search field - bingo, up comes your item.

Something in the title is hosed (i.e. fecked).

I would end the auction early, re-do it, and bend over whilst the e-boys tell you they won't refund your money for the first auction...

Bizarre,it turned up today at 15.22,exactly 24 hours late,to the second

You do know there is a start time option when placing an e-bay ad now? Its a new e-bay thing, cant be 2 weeks old. You will never guess what the default delay time is on the ad appearing. Yep, 24 hrs.

wankers

anyway,it sold it minutes,I think my mate underpriced it but considering they cost him nothing off a tour van then I doubt he cares

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?