• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WI outing summer 09

Like I said, anything, all summer long, starting from the middle of June until the end of August. Excluding the first week of July. I need a 3 week notice to get off work.

Go for Glen Erin on the 7th, I'm sure we can have another meeting further north later.

edit: actually I was kinda bummed when clark said the 7th, as basically any weekend after that would be good for me.
lol...i dont mind pushing it back a week...but i will have to ask a mod to change the title...

So would the 14'th be better? Eclark, if the 14'th is good for him is it good for you? And everyone else for that matter?

Sunday the 14th would be great. :D

Deleted due to being a dumbass.

Father's day is the 21st.

I was hoping to get my post changed before it could be quoted...oh well.

lol - sorry, I'm quick off the draw

edit to add: I might bring a friend to split gas and driving for Erin Glen. That's quite a haul...

I will probably bring my buddy too. I only have one golf partner until I meet WBL, (we live like 3min away from each other.) That's another thing we'll have to do is get a head count for when we actually make the tee time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520