• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wisconsin Tourisim Federation...

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone has a sense of humor

awww.witourismfederation.org_images_logo.jpg

Wisconsin Tourism Federation - Wisconsin's lobbying coalition of tourism trade and promotional associations and organizations.

When I worked for the fed, some higher-up had the bright idea to rename the annual reviews the "Performance Management System." Being the feds, they had to label it PMS all over the place.

If someone screwed up payroll, we all got memos about problems with Tiime and Attendance, complete with initials. I finally marched into the fellow's office and demanded to know what problem he had with my T&A.

When I worked for the fed, some higher-up had the bright idea to rename the annual reviews the "Performance Management System." Being the feds, they had to label it PMS all over the place.

If someone screwed up payroll, we all got memos about problems with Tiime and Attendance, complete with initials. I finally marched into the fellow's office and demanded to know what problem he had with my T&A.

Welcome back Claire!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs up:

If someone screwed up payroll, we all got memos about problems with Tiime and Attendance, complete with initials. I finally marched into the fellow's office and demanded to know what problem he had with my T&A.[/QUOTE

LMAO---good story---Was the T&A question done with a poker face???? Can not imagine ClairefromClare would blurt it out without forethought.....His response?

If someone screwed up payroll, we all got memos about problems with Tiime and Attendance, complete with initials. I finally marched into the fellow's office and demanded to know what problem he had with my T&A.[/QUOTE

LMAO---good story---Was the T&A question done with a poker face???? Can not imagine ClairefromClare would blurt it out without forethought.....His response?
If he's got anything besides hair in his boxers, it was "I don't see them often enough!" :D

He was a tough old bird from Jersey City--former Golden Gloves, the whole bit. I have never seen anyone turn that red in my life.

He was a tough old bird from Jersey City--former Golden Gloves, the whole bit. I have never seen anyone turn that red in my life.

Hahaha----a psychological right hook.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very very nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427