• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wish me luck!

This sums it up for me...:dead:

I will not be speaking to Mr. Cameron for a long time. And if I even start with the bad breaks I got....SSHHHH.

29 points (over 16)!! Faded back into the pack ...:(

btw way played Andy...

We have our winter league final next Sunday. My team qualified first, and now the slates have been wiped clean for the final. I feel very close to shooting something close to a 67, yesterday I putted unbelievably and nearly every shot was pin high. Pity the stinkin course is closed today :(

You play off 2 in the States, yet your handicap in ROI is 6. Don't get it. Are you on some sort of Scholorship (sp?), or what...?

Just had it told to me that I finished 2nd yesterday :D Had a wee '2' at our 3rd, having stitched a 7-iron for a tap-in '2', too :D Happy Days....:)

You play off 2 in the States, yet your handicap in ROI is 6. Don't get it. Are you on some sort of Scholorship (sp?), or what...?
I'm only in 4th year Andy. My course has a course rating, so I'm able to do out my USGA handicap as well. Big difference isn't there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520