• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

YG-WITB

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Reaction score
this should be the last one for a long time thank heaven.
newbag1.jpg
newbag2.jpg
rev.JPG
wedge.JPG

Looking good, the lack of paintfil in your irons makes them look freaky.

flash dramatizes it a little bit, they don't stand out as much in person believe me, whereas the 3 chrome wedges which look dull in the pics will blind you if you catch them and the sun at the right time

the only people that play chrome wedges are people that are horrible at golf...they like the flashy look.....go look on the tour if u dont believe me....get a satin or gunmetal ect.. or be blinded..your choice :laugh:

YG - Set looks good and I think the "naked" irons look great!

the only people that play chrome wedges are people that are horrible at golf...they like the flashy look.....go look on the tour if u dont believe me....get a satin or gunmetal ect.. or be blinded..your choice :laugh:

jkilla217

Where do you guys come up with this logic? :D

Where do you guys come up with this logic? :D

Yeah, WBL... brilliant logic! Hey, I played last Thurs. with Youngun5 and the lad's got some game!

Not once did he blind me or himself with his "flashy wedges" ;)

In fact he hit some damn nice pitches with them. He's got a nice set of sticks and a nice swing to go with them. :D

thanks for the comments dude, you're a real treat to have around.

I dunno guys, I have a chrome wedge and boy, I frickin suck.

Case, and point.

No chrome for me... I'm too good for that stuff. :laugh: I think I shot a 95 today. lol.

Nice bag YG. What makes it so great is we know how much work it took and how much you appreciate it.
icon14.gif

Hey VT....

Funny how this attitude and avatar run hand in hand. He could play at our private course here in town....:D

R35

Hey VT....

Funny how this attitude and avatar run hand in hand. He could play at our private course here in town....:D

R35

Well, out of all of us, he is probably most deserving.

Well played.

R35

Wasn't a jab at you, I wear blue jeans for heavens sakes. And even worse...I cry when I shower.

Back on topic, I don't get the whole thing. Yes, I do like the flashy of chrome wedges, I like looking down at my ball and seeing it's reflection in my club. I also can be impatient, and when I got my RAC they didn't have anything else, and I didn't want to wait 2 weeks for one from the mail.

Shame that makes me a bad golfer.

Hmmm......
smokey.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35