• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018/2019 NFL Season thread

Chiefs won again but it was pretty ugly. Up until the last minute or so, they could well have lost to the Raiders. The defense is still terrible!!!! Offensive line has issues. Thought they would look stronger after the bye week. Ravens, Chargers, Seahawks, and Raiders again to end the regular season. None are a pushover.

Our college football coach retired today, after 30 years. Jordy Nelson who left the Pack to play one year with the Raiders is retiring. Jordy got along well with McCarthy. We're already politicking to bring in McCarthy as head coach and Jordy as an assistant to do most of the recruiting. Jordy's home is just a few miles north and he played college ball here. Sounds like a plan, right???

Our college football coach retired today, after 30 years. Jordy Nelson who left the Pack to play one year with the Raiders is retiring. Jordy got along well with McCarthy. We're already politicking to bring in McCarthy as head coach and Jordy as an assistant to do most of the recruiting. Jordy's home is just a few miles north and he played college ball here. Sounds like a plan, right???
Kansas State, right?

I hope they get a coach with some creativity. Rumors got the offensive coordinater of the Patriots but he was a flop at Denver.

I hope they get a coach with some creativity. Rumors got the offensive coordinater of the Patriots but he was a flop at Denver.
Bill Belichick was a “flop” in his first head coaching job in Cleveland. I am hoping McDaniels stays in NE.

So, now that my Redskins are done for the season...

They should bring in Kaepernick.

<_<

>_>
I actually would be ok with that, provided he's still got skills. Better than the journeyman they picked up as a backup who hasn't thrown a pass since 2011 with the Bucs (if my memory is serving me).

So, now that my Redskins are done for the season...
You have the Sanchize. If nothing else, he should provide some entertaining video clips. :D

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520