• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2019-2020 NFL Season

KC 23, NE 16, Refs 12

Patriots always get the calls? Watch the replay of this game.
Some really bad calls and, I must admit, most against the Pats. The Pats should have had two touchdowns they didn't get due to bad calls. A couple bad calls against the Chiefs, but not as "game changing" as those two against the Pats. Still...

Denver??? What's going on? Is Lock the real deal? They sure took the Texans down. Chiefs have to play Broncos next week after Lock wins the last two. Denver on a high note. But, so was Oakland when the Chiefs took them down a notch. Today's game against the Pats was sloppy by both teams. Chiefs may have their hands full with Denver. Another good game to watch next weekend.

Denver??? What's going on? Is Lock the real deal? They sure took the Texans down. Chiefs have to play Broncos next week after Lock wins the last two. Denver on a high note. But, so was Oakland when the Chiefs took them down a notch. Today's game against the Pats was sloppy by both teams. Chiefs may have their hands full with Denver. Another good game to watch next weekend.
Denver is sneaky nasty. Two quality games from Lock.

A Patriots fan bitching about refs is hilarious.
Just a reference game for all y’all that say the Pats ALWAYS get the calls their way.

Just a reference game for all y’all that say the Pats ALWAYS get the calls their way.
Those 2 calls were awful and cost the Pats 14 points. That is true. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of folks.

Those 2 calls were awful and cost the Pats 14 points. That is true. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of folks.
I am certainly NOT a Pats fan. The Pats are probably my second most despised team, right after the Broncos. I understand that refs have before and always will get some calls wrong on the field. However, those two calls that went against the Pats would have taken legally blind refs wearing blindfolds to have missed them the way they did. Surprises me the refs got out of the stadium with their scalps intact.

I am certainly NOT a Pats fan. The Pats are probably my second most despised team, right after the Broncos. I understand that refs have before and always will get some calls wrong on the field. However, those two calls that went against the Pats would have taken legally blind refs wearing blindfolds to have missed them the way they did. Surprises me the refs got out of the stadium with their scalps intact.
Right!?!

Eli Manning throws a touchdown pass. It’s been a while.

I’m going to need him to knock that off. I have the Eagle defense in fantasy football.
I started Baltimore instead. I started the Eagles against Miami last week and got toasted.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520