• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2019 The US Open Discussion Thread

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I'd buy that if this weren't the first time Spieth has been caught berating his caddy on the course. It's common for him.
I have had a lot worse things said to me by supervisors, managers, and Vice Presidents in the work environment over things I had no control over or was even involved with. Caddies have to be sherpas, swing coaches, and green side psychologists...Greller knows what it takes to keep Jordan in the right frame of mind. If it means letting Jordan blow off some steam by blaming him so that he is in the right frame of mind for the next shot I am sure he is fine with it.

Stop being so millennial. :D

Last edited:

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Rory parks one just above the hole on #7.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I have had a lot worse things said to me by supervisors, managers, and Vice Presidents in the work environment over things I had no control over or was even involved with. Caddies have to be sherpas, swing coaches, and green side psychologists...Grueller knows what it takes to keep Jordan in the right frame of mind. If it means letting Jordan blow off some steam by blaming him so that he is in the right frame of mind for the next shot I am sure he is fine with it.

Stop being so millennial. :D
So in your world because there are other douchebags Spieth being a douchebag is excusable. Cool story broseph.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Looks like the wind is starting to pick up a bit. If that's the case I wouldn't be surprised if -7 or -8 leads after today.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
So in your world because there are other douchebags Spieth being a douchebag is excusable. Cool story broseph.
Most people are douchebags in high stress work environments, it is what it is, Greller can drop the bag whenever he wants to. If he does not have an issue with it, I do not see why the twatting universe should be writing books about it 144 characters at a time.

Last edited:

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Looks like the wind is starting to pick up a bit. If that's the case I wouldn't be surprised if -7 or -8 leads after today.
I can see Rose holding onto the lead for sure at the end of the day. Greens are getting a bit harder to go along with the freshening breeze.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Phil rolling the ball really well today. Just a par on 7, but a great lag putt from the front of the green.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Rickie putting one on the rocks by the 18th green. Not quite the same ball striking round that he had yesterday.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Oosthuizen parks one on 7. It’s gotta be the pink.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Pink shirt brigade on the move, McDowell almost holes his approach shot on 10.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.