• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2019 The US Open Discussion Thread

Looks like Woodland is trying to win it today.

And Koepka answers with an off the green par save as well! Wow!

Would be fun to see Koepka and Woodland head to head tomorrow.

Best Par save I have ever seen for Woodland on 14.

Best Par save I have ever seen for Woodland on 14.
And his birdie putt took a peek in the hole!! 192 yards up over the edge of a bunker to birdie distance on the green. Golf comes easy for native Kansans!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Woods "mailing it in". Four bogies in the first six holes. Beginning to act like he wants to be somewhere else.

Woods "mailing it in". Four bogies in the first six holes. Beginning to act like he wants to be somewhere else.
Looks like he has medical tape on his neck. Not sure he's healthy.

Brooks is feeling it. Draining birdies on the front side. Should be an exciting finish.

Viktor Hovland breaks Jack’s amateur scoring record at the US Open by two strokes. Turns pro tomorrow.

I know some don't agree with me, but this is what golf is all about. A shootout on a Sunday afternoon. Two or three players dueling it out. Scrambling pars. Putts missed due to nerves. Unbelievably great iron shots. Into the back nine and no idea who will hold it together and win this thing.

Woodland imploding. Hate to see it. Koepka is pretty well assured of his third in a row.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520