• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2020-2021 NFL Season

NFC West is the only division where every team has a win. In fact, every team has at least to wins.

NFC West is the only division where every team has a win. In fact, every team has at least to wins.
Toughest division in the NFL this year. I was high on the 49’ers taking the division, but they have been decimated with long term injuries. Seahawk’s D is still a bit questionable, but Wilson seems to be able to out score any mistakes they have been making, so far. Going to be fun seining how this division pans out in the end.

Toughest division in the NFL this year. I was high on the 49’ers taking the division, but they have been decimated with long term injuries. Seahawk’s D is still a bit questionable, but Wilson seems to be able to out score any mistakes they have been making, so far. Going to be fun seining how this division pans out in the end.

I’m worried about my Niners. Injuries are tough and that division is brutal. We’ll see, but man oh man, gonna be hard to make a repeat trip to the SB.

On a side note, did you see Joe Montana (#truegoat) thwarted an attempted kidnapping of his grandchild? Just another thing to add to the list of things he’s fine that Brady Hasn’t LOL.

Chiefs looked good again last night. The ESPN announcers started suggesting the Chiefs/Ravens would be the "Game of the Year". Two excellent young QB's. Ravens never really got going. Mahommes has such an arsenal in his bag, folks aren't ready for the trick he pulls next. So much fun to watch.

Chiefs looked good again last night. The ESPN announcers started suggesting the Chiefs/Ravens would be the "Game of the Year". Two excellent young QB's. Ravens never really got going. Mahommes has such an arsenal in his bag, folks aren't ready for the trick he pulls next. So much fun to watch.
The Chiefs are way beyond "good". They are LOADED with talent and clicking on all cylinders. FUN to watch!

Go Titans!
Apparently, the only place the Titans are going is into quarantine. 3 players and 5 staff tested positive for Covid. Vikings (who played the Titans) are also now in quarantine until additional tests are run. Titans vs Steelers and Vikings vs Texans May have to be rescheduled.

This could be an interesting weekend.

The Chiefs are way beyond "good". They are LOADED with talent and clicking on all cylinders. FUN to watch!
Never out of a game. Down 3... Down 7... Down a couple touchdowns... Mahommes will just smile and say, "Hold my beer and watch this!" Underhand pass. Connects for a long pass throwing off his back foot. Sidearm pass. Receivers who are fast and get open. Tight end that is best in the league. Then they recruit this "midget" running back out of LSU that is greased lightning!
The weak spot the past couple of years has been their defense. So much better this year. Defense took some negative comments after the Chargers game. Frank Clark was out. They couldn't keep him out of the backfield this past Monday.

What the heck has happened in Denver??? So sad. Used to be such a competitive organization. The Chiefs/Broncos feud fueled excitement for one of the biggest rivalries in the NFL. It's fizzled. The Chiefs... Chargers... Raiders... The division looks past Denver and wants real competition. Can we get the 'Orange Crush' back?????

Apparently, the only place the Titans are going is into quarantine. 3 players and 5 staff tested positive for Covid. Vikings (who played the Titans) are also now in quarantine until additional tests are run. Titans vs Steelers and Vikings vs Texans May have to be rescheduled.

This could be an interesting weekend.
Heard today they'll play either Mon or Tues.

What the heck has happened in Denver??? So sad. Used to be such a competitive organization. The Chiefs/Broncos feud fueled excitement for one of the biggest rivalries in the NFL. It's fizzled. The Chiefs... Chargers... Raiders... The division looks past Denver and wants real competition. Can we get the 'Orange Crush' back?????

I fear Elway was way better at QB than he is at running the show. I miss the days when we were always contending for AFC West title. After Manning retired, we fizzled.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424