• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Full circle/eating crow/idiot

Then how did you carry her over the threshold?
stock-photo-couple-with-man-giving-woman-ride-in-wheelbarrow-52333576.jpg

Isn't this thread supposed to be about eating crow?

Is-Scott-eating-crow.jpg

I bought an Inazone custom putter from Diamond Tour golf. You pick the head and they make it to your length and put the grip on you like (I put on a Fatso). All for $40. I make as many putts with it as anything I've tried except the $55 chest putter they made for me. I just wanted to get away from that ugly thing and putt like a MAN.

I've got a little bonus check coming from work that I might use to get custom fit for a Scotty. If I change my mind I'll keep using the studio stainless Newport I got off the bay for $100 bucks. I really do feel like I've got better touch and feel with it than anything else I've used. It gives me more confidence in my putting and that's half the battle for me.

I bought an Inazone custom putter from Diamond Tour golf. You pick the head and they make it to your length and put the grip on you like (I put on a Fatso). All for $40. I make as many putts with it as anything I've tried except the $55 chest putter they made for me. I just wanted to get away from that ugly thing and putt like a MAN.
I have an Inazone putter that I liked well enough. However when I tried an odyssey putter side-by-side with it, you can definitely tell a difference in feel

I have an Inazone putter that I liked well enough. However when I tried an odyssey putter side-by-side with it, you can definitely tell a difference in feel
I have an Odyssey putter and I putt just as good (or bad) with either.

I'll bet I have tried 20 kinds of putters, including some Camerons, and the only time I have ever putted decently was when I used a belly putter. The USGA heard I was getting better, and outlawed it. Bastards.
They did you a favor and stopped you from looking even more ridiculous than you already do...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520