• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Grip Poll

Grip type

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I can make this poll work there should be multiple answers (2) allowed for grip type and how. Please comment on your grip and why you like it. Example: I use a strong vardon grip as it feels the best to me.

Sick bastards.

10 fingers wouldn't nearly be enough for my poll. :)
Oh, neutral Vardon. Switched from interlocking and couldn't be happier.

Where's nututhugame? He uses a baseball grip if I remember for those who need their polls gripped.

I use both hands to grip most of the time.

Got started with a "baseball grip"... 10-finger. Have made efforts to go Vardon or interlock. Just doesn't work for me. And... too old, now, to change!!!

Left hand low for putting.

I use an interlocking grip. Neutral with my irons, but a little strong with my driver.
I have short fingers, and I was taught that interlocking was the best grip for people with short fingers.

Vardon - Normal

I have tried interlocking, it just feels weird. I started out ten fingers...then tried interlocking, then tried Vardon. Stuck with Vardon. Originally my grip was a little weak, then I strengthened it to deal with a bad slice. After getting my swing plane closer to normal, I gradually weakened my grip back to normal to get away from the hook flight.

I use an interlocking grip. Neutral with my irons, but a little strong with my driver.
I have short fingers, and I was taught that interlocking was the best grip for people with short fingers.
Did you not read the book, "Happy Hooker"??? If you had, you'd never admit to having short fingers!!!!!!!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520