• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is Tiger done?

He's saying it is performance issues, not injury related. "Performance" with Paulina was lacking. She told him he could never equal the "performance" of DJ. Tiger's headed back to Perkins for more practice.......

Tiger needs to buy some of PaPaD's "glued together" clubs and move up to the Geezer Tees. He's old. He's over-the-hill. He's ready for playing for quarters in the mid-morning men's group and some $5 card games in the 19th hole.

Tiger needs to buy some of PaPaD's "glued together" clubs and move up to the Geezer Tees. He's old. He's over-the-hill. He's ready for playing for quarters in the mid-morning men's group and some $5 card games in the 19th hole.
Ummmmm, all clubs are glued together. That's how they make them.

fork2.JPG

If his short game is not ready for a silly season event, he may as well hang up his clubs.

I really think he's still lost, mentally. I have nothing to base that on other than a hunch, but I just have a feeling that he cannot come to grips with the fact that he cannot dominate and probably never will again. When he accepts that, he will play again if he loves the game. Personally, I think he only loves dominating.

I really think he's still lost, mentally. I have nothing to base that on other than a hunch, but I just have a feeling that he cannot come to grips with the fact that he cannot dominate and probably never will again. When he accepts that, he will play again if he loves the game. Personally, I think he only loves dominating.

The Perkins waitress begs to differ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423