• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL baby!

Adrian Peterson is a bad person. Lessons to learn from this.
1: do not beat your kids with trees.
B: maybe keep your dick in your pants. Two kids the same age by two different women is ill advised.

Adrian Peterson is a bad person. Lessons to learn from this.
1: do not beat your kids with trees.
B: maybe keep your dick in your pants. Two kids the same age by two different women is ill advised.
That whole story is whacked, the beating are the least of the bad parts of that story.

Goodell needs to come down hard like he did a few years ago with the character issues. Start booting players out if the league, these issues are bigger than football.

On another note, did you know the NFL is a non profit organization and tax exempt? All I can say is wtf?

That whole story is whacked, the beating are the least of the bad parts of that story.

Goodell needs to come down hard like he did a few years ago with the character issues. Start booting players out if the league, these issues are bigger than football.

On another note, did you know the NFL is a non profit organization and tax exempt? All I can say is wtf?
It's crazy and the non profit and tax exempt is tarded. Goodell has been paid 105 million over the last 3 years. o_O

The only part of the NFL that is tax exempt is the league office. The other branches that retain revenue pay taxes. The money that goes into the league office goes to salaries, operating expenses, etc. After all that is paid what's left over goes to the teams and is taxed there.

Wow, Tampa looks good tonight!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427