No Love For Steelers?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If its a blowout, I do not that you will be liking the result. The Pittsburgh offense is not built to blow people out, the Cardinal offense is.

Not likely. Possible, but very, very far from likely.

And I disagree, the Pittsburgh offense can easily post up numbers on every drive, they have before, even against big teams. Just doesn't happen as much as others.

Not likely. Possible, but very, very far from likely.

And I disagree, the Pittsburgh offense can easily post up numbers on every drive, they have before, even against big teams. Just doesn't happen as much as others.

When Pittsburgh racks up a lot of points, the Defense usual has a touchdown or two and/or special teams touchdowns. The offense has not really been rolling over opposing D's this year.

When Pittsburgh racks up a lot of points, the Defense usual has a touchdown or two and/or special teams touchdowns. The offense has not really been rolling over opposing D's this year.

True. Well, we rolled over the Browns, but who didn't? :biglol:

Jeff-Jeff, I can't believe you haven't used these yet:

awww.steeleraddicts.com_forum_images_smilies_143c369a.gif

awww.steeleraddicts.com_forum_images_smilies_bigtowel.gif

awww.steeleraddicts.com_forum_images_smilies_th_flashingsteelers.gif

Ah Claire, you never let me down.

Thank God this Sunday the Cards will demolish the Steelers and we won't have to listen to this stuff until next fall... :D

Thank God this Sunday the Cards will demolish the Steelers and we won't have to listen to this stuff until next fall... :D

I thought it was the Packers! Wait...no...they didn't get to the Superbowl. Maybe they lost in the playoffs! Wait...no...they aren't good enough for playoffs either. Go back to whining about your sucky team and your twenty feet of snow cheese-head. :p

I already did, thanks Claire!

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfer2be

Who has been here?

Back