• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping Peeps

I'm putting the Eye2's back in the bag for tomorrow's outing. My G10s need a timeout. The stiff steel shafts are heavier but I can't really tell the diff in flight or distance....just feel. I can't seem to tell much diff in performance from stiff steel to senior graphite - just feel.
I've had to wear wrist braces at night or the carpal tunnel keeps me awake. One of these days the shoulders, elbows, wrists... something will begin hurting. Supposedly, today's graphite technology in irons will cushion the shock and minimize joint pain. Even if I had a set sitting in the corner with light regular or senior graphite, it could be a "go to".

I've had to wear wrist braces at night or the carpal tunnel keeps me awake. One of these days the shoulders, elbows, wrists... something will begin hurting. Supposedly, today's graphite technology in irons will cushion the shock and minimize joint pain. Even if I had a set sitting in the corner with light regular or senior graphite, it could be a "go to".

The graphites are MUCH softer on the joints. I have had some success with Cushin inserts in steel. If I am striking it well (unlike today), impact shock is minimal with steel, but on days like today, the graphites saved me some pain.

Who ya callin' old???!!!! You're only as old as you feel and act. Woops! 8:40 p.m Way past my bedtime. Goodnight!

Who said anything about growing up? I'm just saying that one day the shit that doesn't fall off or sag, will hurt. ;)
I know when I'm going to go. My birth certificate has an expiration date on it.

Just put the I3 combos for sale in the classifieds, the MB wedges as well.

Part of my 1st quarter bonus from work was new sticks. Mizzy JPX's!!! :D

Just put the I3 combos for sale in the classifieds, the MB wedges as well.

Part of my 1st quarter bonus from work was new sticks. Mizzy JPX's!!! :D
Ya got it bad, Kid!!! I've known folks who change their minds more often than their underwear. You, my friend, have to change irons more often than underwear. :D

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520