• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ping Peeps

Let's get this thread back on track. My 63rd birthday and Father's Day is about a month away. I am thinking a set of i25 irons might be on my wish list. You guys team up, pool your money and I'll post my home address. I'd like green dot, standard length, CFS R flex with Cushin inserts and White id8 grips - 5-W, please. :D

Let's get this thread back on track. My 63rd birthday and Father's Day is about a month away. I am thinking a set of i25 irons might be on my wish list. You guys team up, pool your money and I'll post my home address. I'd like green dot, standard length, CFS R flex with Cushin inserts and White id8 grips - 5-W, please. :D
R flex? That might be a bit much for you. I'll only pitch in for A flex.

I'll start with a quarter.

I will start with just the tip...:poop:

I've got a spare Wilson Staff hat in the golf cupboard :p
Will that do sir?

Will Ping put Cushin inserts in any steel shaft or just their house brand shafts?

Will Ping put Cushin inserts in any steel shaft or just their house brand shafts?
Cushin in DG shafts is called Sensicore I believe. You can buys those inserts from Golfworks. I'm guessing that Ping would not put their stuff in other shafts but I could be wrong.

Let me think about it. No.

No problem! Please post your home address, social security number, and bank account information on this forum. We'll take it from there......................:devil:

Cushin in DG shafts is called Sensicore I believe. You can buys those inserts from Golfworks. I'm guessing that Ping would not put their stuff in other shafts but I could be wrong.
I will have to ask. I just put sensicore in my i10's, but I would prefer to not have to tear off brand grips to do so if I order a new set of irons.

If you order a new set of irons from Ping and order them with DGS shafts, why not just order them with Sensicores??

If you order a new set of irons from Ping and order them with DGS shafts, why not just order them with Sensicores??
Do Ping offer the sensicore option in the DG's?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520