• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Should a beginner start with a regular or stiff flex?

I cant stand any of those pinstriped bastards
They have turned into a circus in the last few years, ever since George Sr passed away. They are like a ship without a rudder. They overpay for old players.

I'm not much if a baseball fan anymore but will always root for my Yankees!

They have turned into a circus in the last few years, ever since George Sr passed away. They are like a ship without a rudder. They overpay for old players.

I'm not much if a baseball fan anymore but will always root for my Yankees!
Dammit Jim!!!

I was a Patriots fan during the Steve Grogan era.

I cant stand any of those pinstriped bastards
I can't either...but my wife loves them. Typical. Of course Jeter is her favorite. :rolleyes: I shouldn't have but I bought her Cardinal/Yanker tickets for Valentines Day. The game is the week of her birthday in May. We only play the Yanks at home every 4 years so I hit a f'ing homerun on this deal.

I can't either...but my wife loves them. Typical. Of course Jeter is her favorite. :rolleyes: I shouldn't have but I bought her Cardinal/Yanker tickets for Valentines Day. The game is the week of her birthday in May. We only play the Yanks at home every 4 years so I hit a f'ing homerun on this deal.

For that you better get to try out the double fish hook followed by a flying camel, and wrapped up at the end with a pink glove.

Nice, you might be able to get some for that! Golf or sex, whichever you prefer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520