• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ST Fantasy Football (free/bragging rights only)

Let me be the first to congratulate you, Youngun. Brady Moss was too big a hill to climb (you did pretty well with the rest of your team as well). It was pretty bunched up at the top, and I feel pretty good about finishing in 2nd among such a tough group. Fun season all round.

Like Ah-nold said..."I'll be back..."

Congrats to Younggun.

i ended up 3rd after picking first and getting LT,but neglected the QB position.so my QB`s ended up as Garcia,Young,Hill,Edwards.so fininhing 3rd isnt all that bad.

Congrats to Younggun.

i ended up 3rd after picking first and getting LT,but neglected the QB position.so my QB`s ended up as Garcia,Young,Hill,Edwards.so fininhing 3rd isnt all that bad.
Looks like Tim got you the points for Curtis' TD. Not enough to go ahead of me, but close.

I'm 1st and 2nd (after picking dead last) the last two years. I'm gunning for 1st next year.

I wanna be a dynasty!

Looks like Tim got you the points for Curtis' TD. Not enough to go ahead of me, but close.

I'm 1st and 2nd (after picking dead last) the last two years. I'm gunning for 1st next year.

I wanna be a dynasty!

Wasn't me, Yahoo! must have fixed their scoring this morning. I can not access the FF at work. Got your email this morning and was going to look at it firtst thing when I got home, but appareantly all is OK with the scoring now?

Wasn't me, Yahoo! must have fixed their scoring this morning. I can not access the FF at work. Got your email this morning and was going to look at it firtst thing when I got home, but appareantly all is OK with the scoring now?
His score was updated, but there was an asterisk next to it. I think he got the proper credit.

His score was updated, but there was an asterisk next to it. I think he got the proper credit.

asterisk? You 'roiding up on us goatster? Or did you get caught video taping Eracer on game day? :laugh:

I will check it out when I get home. The work firewall is not "fantasy" friendly (football or otherwise.) :D

Or did you get caught video taping Eracer on game day? :laugh:

Now there's a scary thought. For the ones forced to watch the tape, that is...:laugh:

Now there's a scary thought. For the ones forced to watch the tape, that is...:laugh:

He may have secretly been taping for sssmokin's "collection". :laugh:

He may have secretly been taping for sssmokin's "collection". :laugh:
Even sssmokin would have to turn away...
icon10.gif

thanks guys. this season and last were truly fun. only my 2nd year playing FF, and my first time playing points total format. I'd say beginner's luck, but the original plan was to go for Brady-Moss, and i couldn't believe it when things went my way during the draft, the rest, you may say, is history,

looking forward to defending my title next year :)

Congrats to the 'gun. Well played.

Yahoo! corrected Curtis an added 6 points to his daily total, so final scores should be correct.

Great season everyone. Kind of wish I finished higher, but glad I did not finish lower. Next year I will have to rename my teams to Mid Pack Attack. Finished dead in the middle of both my leagues. (now you know why I only play in free leagues. :D)

So, for next year, any format changes?

Congrats to the 'gun. Well played.

Yahoo! corrected Curtis an added 6 points to his daily total, so final scores should be correct.

Great season everyone. Kind of wish I finished higher, but glad I did not finish lower. Next year I will have to rename my teams to Mid Pack Attack. Finished dead in the middle of both my leagues. (now you know why I only play in free leagues. :D)

So, for next year, any format changes?

Being that this is a total-points league (which I liked) I would like to see a 14-week season. Too hard to rely on big guns on playoff-bound teams. I know it's "just another variable you have to consider when drafting", blah, blah, blah. I just think a 14-week season would be better.

i got the e-mail and by the time i got there it was fixed.and showed the credit for the fumble recovery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520