• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

US Open at Shinnecock Hills

Some of those greens are completely unfair. Watching some great approach shots barely trickle past hole high end up 30 feet off the green. Domed greens that are wind dried are like trying to stop a ball on an ice rink. If I recall correctly, the last time they played there in 2004 they had to water some greens in between groups they had gotten so bad on the weekend. Worse than Pinehirst #2 greens.

Some of those greens are completely unfair. Watching some great approach shots barely trickle past hole high end up 30 feet off the green. Domed greens that are wind dried are like trying to stop a ball on an ice rink. If I recall correctly, the last time they played there in 2004 they had to water some greens in between groups they had gotten so bad on the weekend. Worse than Pinehirst #2 greens.

It is what it is. Sounds as if you need to go out on the links this weekend.

FS1 spent most of the afternoon following the one group. During the morning, we saw numerous groups and players. We did see Duffner a couple times during the afternoon. Hopefully, they will show more than the single group tomorrow morning. Of course, I'll be playing tomorrow morning so won't even begin watching until around noon.

Carnage.

My tips after R1:

Tiger Woods +8
Sergio Garcia + 5
Adam Scott +8
Jason Day +9

[insert face palm]

I love the carnage! Hope it gets worse. Last man standing on Sunday wins! ;)

Everybody wants to be the Lion, but nobody wants to do the Lion shit.

29 guys shot 80 or worse including one 92.

"This is clown golf! What am I supposed to do, aim at the grand stand?!"
-Bryson DeChambeau

"This is clown golf! What am I supposed to do, aim at the grand stand?!"
-Bryson DeChambeau

baby-crying-450.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54