• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

Just checked the spreadsheet. I have played golf 70 times in 2017. I will probably get that to 75-80 or so by the end of the month - the halfway point. I wonder what my 'cap would be if I played 70 times with the same clubs? :eek:
Let's see. You're about a 5 cap now. They say when in single digits it becomes exponentially more difficult to lower the cap each stroke. Doing the math, watching how violently the water swirls in the back bathroom toilet, and listening to the pitch of the woodpeckers hammering away at the course this morning... play the entire year with the same clubs? Scratch!!!!!:D

Let's see. You're about a 5 cap now. They say when in single digits it becomes exponentially more difficult to lower the cap each stroke. Doing the math, watching how violently the water swirls in the back bathroom toilet, and listening to the pitch of the woodpeckers hammering away at the course this morning... play the entire year with the same clubs? Scratch!!!!!:D

I wish! Closer to 10 in reality. 99% of my golf in FL is in leagues and follows USGA rules and I am a 12 there - but my scores are a bit higher down there given the tightness of those wind-thru-houses courses. Most of my golf here is more casual and my home course is WIDE open.

Last edited:
37/39 today. Everything was on. Hit every fairway off the tee. The G2 irons are point and shoot and Scotty was well behaved. Love the TM Project (a) ball. My bag is all set for at least this week. ZING irons are in the basement.

Gave my partner 13 strokes in match play and he pushed me hard. Match ended all square. We both play better with a match on the line.

41/36 yesterday at Champions Run. Took awhile to get loose on the front after the work at the rental property on Saturday but put it together on the back. A little over 90 degrees, not a cloud in the sky and barely any breeze. It was HOT yesterday and so was my putter, 24 putts! Good times!

Another 78 this morning. Fourth round in a row in the 70's. Most of the success is due to the putter. Right place at the right time, this morning. The 78 won me $2.50!!!! The guy are threatening to excommunicate me!!

Putt for dough. $2.50 to be exact.

Nothing. Consistent rain for the past week. Two cancelled tee times. Gimme some sun. [emoji295]️

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520