• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's the best golf advice you've heard

Ok serious answer...

The closer you get to the green, the more open and quiet your lower body gets - so that by the time you get to the fringe, you could stand on front leg alone and let your upper body do all the work.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say (other than Rock) we have been absolutely no help.
I don't know, Tea Time said to duplicate Ben Hogan's swing. And really if your going to play golf, you could do worse.

Ok serious answer...

The closer you get to the green, the more open and quiet your lower body gets - so that by the time you get to the fringe, you could stand on front leg alone and let your upper body do all the work.
Ok serious answer, I am going to quote the great Lanny Watkins:

"When the sun goes down, it gets a little darker."

Don't marry.

1. Back and through

2. Trust your swing

3. Keep your eyes on the spot at least for a couple of seconds after hitting the ball with putter.

it's not how you drive, it's how you arrive - wise words i've gotten on the course!!

and off course, keep your head down - that way you can't see everybody laughing at you!!:D

the best advice i ever got was from my grandfather as a solution to putting woes. "Hit the ball and listen for it to go in the hole." my first time trying it it worked like a charm i would hit a putt and then stand there with my head down until I heard it hit the bottom of the cup. Never had so many one putts in my life. True story!

"Your cool and all, but if our balls touch, we're no longer friends.... Mark your ball so I can putt".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520