• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wisconsin Shot Talk Outing 2008

Check my previous post with the big red header, i have posted the price of the package and i think we are getting a great deal!

let me know guys, its limited to another 6 people!

Eric, count me in for that deal. How can get the $50 to you/them?

i think the best way to do this is just give PM me your contact information(Phone number and email address) and i will give it to them so they can contact you about it. Would that be OK? I think this would avoid the whole, "Whose eric?" and possible privacy laws(IF any apply) etc...

Also, i just thought of this, the exact amount of the package MIGHT change depending on what type of room you get(Not dramatically by any means). My room i beleive has two twin beds(as he is almost already booked that weekend). He told me he had room for like 6 more people there.

Mascoutin's new 9 is outstanding..........great course including original 18..............but tough and long. I can meet everyone there........it's only 30 minutes from my house.

I'd be up for a rd there as well, just name the time.

STAY AND PLAY UPDATE!!!

Here is what the Dartford INN just sent me:

Eric

Yes you can call me to give me your credit card information. Have the other golfers call me and have them use your name as a reference so I will know which group to put them with.
If you have any other questions please fill free to call or email.

Larry Hurlbert

Dartford Inn
N6264 Lawson Dr
Green Lake, WI 54941

920-294-6546

So, anyone that is interested go ahead and give them a call!!

Just wondering if anyone has called the DartFord INN and signed up for the package?

If i could get two more people to make it a group to golf on these courses, that would be great!

Eclark, do you have to make a reservation for the Mascoutin course, if & when you do can you include me?

Thanks.

It's going to be a scramble format, correct? I don't feel like searching back through the thread.

If so, has anyone thought about how to break up teams? By handicap or average score, best with worst, etc. or maybe by lottery?

It's going to be a scramble format, correct? I don't feel like searching back through the thread.

If so, has anyone thought about how to break up teams? By handicap or average score, best with worst, etc. or maybe by lottery?

Yep, scramble format so it doesn't really matter how good or how crappy you are. No real thought yet on how to set up teams, might just draw straws or if someone has a preference on someone they would really like to play with, post it up here.

Does anyone have any preference on whom they play with?

Nope-----to almost quote Will Rogers " I never have met a golfer I did not like"

I would say I would like to play with 15andlife, let the juniors beat all you old farts, :D but you need to be 18 to drive a cart at Lawsonia, and I think they're mandatory. So anybody is good for me.

Eclark, do you have to make a reservation for the Mascoutin course, if & when you do can you include me?

Thanks.
The motel actually books the tee times so i will call him and talk to him about having another person put on the tee time for us!

LyleG: are you still wanting to do the package? Just wondering since you showed ineterest and i havent heard anything further.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520

3. 15,300