• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2012-13 NHL season

I catch about 5-6 Coyote games a year live and watch most of them on tv.

Same for me: wife and I went to a Canes game having never watched hockey before. 3rd period a friend who worked as an usher moved us down to the lower level. We were hooked.

GREAT sport live! Better than football and basketball, and I've been to college and pro for both. Way better than baseball...but, what isn't?

Same for me: wife and I went to a Canes game having never watched hockey before. 3rd period a friend who worked as an usher moved us down to the lower level. We were hooked.

GREAT sport live! Better than football and basketball, and I've been to college and pro for both. Way better than baseball...but, what isn't?
Nothing better than baseball live. Its the only game you see more live than on tv. Watching football live sucks unless your in the right seats and they're wicked expensive, same with hockey. Soccer isn't terrible live, but that sport bores me to tears anyway. The only sport where the fans kicking each others ass gets more tv time than the sport itself.

Baseball is more mental than any other game, there is a lot more going on out there than throwing catching and hitting a ball. Its psychological warfare on the diamond. Most people don't see it and have no clue it goes on...the people that do really like baseball.

I would turn down free tickets to baseball, even the world series. I've simply never liked it, and I've given it plenty of chances.

It's just too boring in my opinion.

East and West teams not meeting untill the Stanley Cup, I like it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520