• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2012-13 NHL season

If a tree fell on Jim in the forrest, would anybody hear it? :)

My biggest problem with the NHL, or one of them anyway, is that even if I WANTED to wacth a game and try to get into it I can't. What channel is hockey on in your area? Here in VT, Bruin country, its on NESN or some other specialized channel. I have to go up 3 packages in cable to watch. Why bother when there is Golf, NFL etc etc on without the effort?

My biggest problem with the NHL, or one of them anyway, is that even if I WANTED to wacth a game and try to get into it I can't. What channel is hockey on in your area? Here in VT, Bruin country, its on NESN or some other specialized channel. I have to go up 3 packages in cable to watch. Why bother when there is Golf, NFL etc etc on without the effort?
Because hockey is more fun to watch than any of those sports!

Nyah!

*crosses arms, sticks tongue out at Jim and walks away - nose in the air...

I care and that's all that matters to me.

I care and that's all that matters to me.
Lots of people do, just not enough. A lockout like this in a major sport should be top news everyday. ESPN should be all over it, you get the idea. Nobody is talking about it though, except die hard fans.

Sad really.

Of all the body parts necessary to play hockey, teeth aren't one of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301