• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2012 Wisconsin Shottalk Outing

I'm on the fence. I would love nothing more than to be there, but my future is very unclear. I will keep you posted as the time gets closer.

I know what you mean Nu, I'm in the same boat. I'd LOVE to make it, and hopefully can pull it off somehow, but I can't make any promises right now.

Bumping this.

I just played Glen Erin over the weekend. It's already in fantastic shape! Greens are fast, but the fescue grass is still short...thankfully, cuz i hit more than a few balls into it.

Everyone and anyone is welcome....cept MCDavis...cuz he wear plaid...yuck.

So, are we still looking at June 3rd????

June 3rdf will not work for me damnit!

Bump. So far I am in the clear and looking forward to this. I'd like to play along side you eclark. From what I gather it sounds like our games are comparable and you're perhaps a tad better. Just don't rip me about my cheap rifle the whole time. If Jake is there i'd also like to play along with him too.

If at all possible I'll be there...
You've been outa ICU less than a week... Something like 3 days ago, you had a gorgeous blonde nurse playing with your 'junk'... and, now, you're up a midnight planning a golf trip with a bunch of beer-drinkin' old men. WBL, are you sure you're not on your laptop, confined to the mental ward at Aunt Rosa's Funny Farm??? ;)

You've been outa ICU less than a week... Something like 3 days ago, you had a gorgeous blonde nurse playing with your 'junk'... and, now, you're up a midnight planning a golf trip with a bunch of beer-drinkin' old men. WBL, are you sure you're not on your laptop, confined to the mental ward at Aunt Rosa's Funny Farm??? ;)

limpalong

Shhhhhhhhhhhh. Aunt Rosa gets nasty if she finds out...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520