• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am

I do still love to watch golf, real golf, on TV. I find that after being at a few tournaments, including watching Woods sink the last putt on 18 in Atlanta for the first Fed Ex Cup, I am always amazed at how a human being can hit a golf ball 300 yards, then hit it 143, or 144, and leave it 3 feet from the pin.

Baseball, on the other hand, is a sport on TV where you can fall asleep in the third inning, wake up in the seventh, and absolutely nothing has changed. I understand the nuances of the game, but the damn game is ALL nuances, and I get really bored trying to find them. And every live game I've been to, when I went for a beer or food, that is when someone actually hits a ball. Just awful.
Same for the NBA regular season. How many ways can you slam dunk a basketball? How many alley-oops are there? A 3 pointer is a 3 pointer, all around the radius. Booorriinngggg....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?