• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love this tournament.

Probably the most picturesque course on the tour IMO.

I will make sure I have enough money to play this course some day. Regardless of how embarrassed of my game I will be.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Spend some time on google maps going through the neighborhoods surrounding pebble beach....good god. That's a high brow joint.

Spend some time on google maps going through the neighborhoods surrounding pebble beach....good god. That's a high brow joint.
And in contrast, just outside the gate of Augusta is section 8 housing.

I love this tournament.

Probably the most picturesque course on the tour IMO.

I will make sure I have enough money to play this course some day. Regardless of how embarrassed of my game I will be.
Do it! You won't regret it.

The caddy told us that John Madden lived down off the 11th hole or something. The resort gave us a BMW Z3 to drive through the neighborhoods... high-brow indeed.

Just noticed that Bill Murray isn't playing the pro-am. So that's good.

Lookin forward to this one as well. When I'm not golfing, I'm surfing, and also a big country music fan... So I'm interested in seeing how Kelly Slater (pro surfer), Jake Owen (country artist) and Darius Rucker (aka Hootie [without the blowfish] - country artist) do as well as the normal pro golfers. :)

Should be a nice weekend.

I never saw a problem with Bill Murray's antics at this tournament.

I never saw a problem with Bill Murray's antics at this tournament.
It's not his antics, it's his arrogance. He always looks like he hates being there and that everyone is so beneath him that he's doing the world a favor by showing up.

Who truly gives a shit? Everybody on the course at the Pro-Am (players, celebs, and rich ams) are arrogant.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520