• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2020-2021 NFL Season

Wasn't that long ago when the NFC West sent a team with a below .500 record to the playoffs.
Yep. The format should have changed the following year. With the way the NFC East is going, they could be sending a .250 team to the playoffs.

Yeah they need to ditch the divisional theme. Top 8 from each conference make the playoffs. Although it would be pretty funny to win your division and still miss the playoffs.
Div 1 NCAA has how many conferences? No guarantee a team winning their conference will end up in the fairly new "Championship" playoff. Could have more than one team from the SEC, etc.
MLB takes leaders from all divisions into the playoffs. But, they play a gazillion games each year. NFL only plays 16 games... on a non-COVID year. Why should a 12-4 team have to stay home so a 4-12 team can go to the playoffs... just because they won their division? Take the teams with the best records to the playoffs. They are the most exciting teams... the teams that are more likely to generate viewership from the masses.

Wasn't that long ago when the NFC West sent a team with a below .500 record to the playoffs.

It was Seattle and they win their playoff game against the Saints if I remember correctly.

BRONCOS WIN! BEAT PATRIOTS! Those are few and far between.......but I'll take it.
The Covid thing is killing the Pats. No practice for weeks, you can’t prepare for an NFL team on Zoom. Pats were sloppy all game, but the Bromcos gave them a shot by mirroring the sloppiness in the second half. Hopefully they have gotten through the worst of the Covid.

Bucs just pummeled the formerly undefeated Packers.
10-0 Pack to start the game, then all Bucs. They made the Pack offense look like the Jets.

What a weird season.

No kidding, from week to week each team is taking turns looking great and then awful. Except the Jets, they are just plain bad and I hope for Trevor Lawrence’s sake, they don’t get the first pick.

My team formerly named The Redskins sucks. Perhaps they should consider being named The Foreskins since they're basically useless.

That is all.

My team formerly named The Redskins sucks. Perhaps they should consider being named The Foreskins since they're basically useless.

That is all.
Strangely enough, they are still in the race to win the NFC East. Someone has to win it no matter how bad they all play.

EkvOrs4XYAgk5HC

Strangely enough, they are still in the race to win the NFC East. Someone has to win it no matter how bad they all play.
We beat the Eagles, then lost to the Giants. That's just sad.

We beat the Eagles, then lost to the Giants. That's just sad.
The NFC East is a giant roulette wheel at this point. Week to week anyone’s number could come up...except the Cowboys, they looked horrid last night, and to me that’s a good thing.:D

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,780

Rockford35

2. 17,420

eclark53520