• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2020 Season - General Discussions

The PGA Tour may restart tournaments in June.

This is from a "source" who is not supposed to speak on behalf of the tour though, so take it with a grain of salt.

It is encouraging, however.

It would be merciful it did. My Instagram Live would no longer be clogged with them or their wives showing me their workouts, recipes and other mind numbingly boring personal details.

It would be merciful it did. My Instagram Live would no longer be clogged with them or their wives showing me their workouts, recipes and other mind numbingly boring personal details.
OMG if I see one more "Kim Kardashian posts selfie in workout clothes blah blah blah" headline again I'm gonna go ham on this shit. I've had to actively start blocking news articles.

OMG if I see one more "Kim Kardashian posts selfie in workout clothes blah blah blah" headline again I'm gonna go ham on this shit. I've had to actively start blocking news articles.
2 more weeks and Kim will be looking fine to you

So, if pro sports leagues can pump in artificial crowd noise into a broadcast from an empty stadium (watching a Premiership Football match this morning) can they please find a way to block all those mashed potatoes and ba ba buey’s from those idiotic golf fans from the telecast? Pretty sure it would help curb the practice if those jackwagons could not hear themselves on their DVR’s.

So, if pro sports leagues can pump in artificial crowd noise into a broadcast from an empty stadium (watching a Premiership Football match this morning)...
LMAO they're actually fuking doing that? LOLOLOL!!!

LMAO they're actually fuking doing that? LOLOLOL!!!
Yup. Coming soon to pro sports in the US as well. Apparently, they use EA Sports to create the noise on the broadcast, not in the stadium. If you are in the U.K., there is another channel broadcasting the game without it. The crowd noise does sound realistic and reacts fairly appropriate to what’s occurring on the field, but it is downright strange to hear it when there is no one in the stands.

Yup. Coming soon to pro sports in the US as well. Apparently, they use EA Sports to create the noise on the broadcast, not in the stadium. If you are in the U.K., there is another channel broadcasting the game without it. The crowd noise does sound realistic and reacts fairly appropriate to what’s occurring on the field, but it is downright strange to hear it when there is no one in the stands.
Well hey, I guess it worked when they had laugh tracks on Scooby Doo... :rolleyes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
EdDnCnQWsAAk4-f

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35