• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

905R

God forbid you guys ever hit the BurnerTP. :laugh:

D2 is better.:D

Am i the only one who doesn't like the look of the Burner? Maybe without that alignment thing is the only way to describe it it might be ok...

wbl, you told me you were keeping the 905R just a week ago! I should've known better.

I've got a 15º VSteel stock steel R flex shaft if you want to work a partial trade after you make your mind up. I need that driver like I need another hole in the head, but you've inspired me to ho!! ;)

Friend of mine was at the range last evening and we swapped drivers for a few minutes. He was hitting my 905R ProForce V2 better than I was and I was hitting his Mizuno MX-500 Vista Pro better than he was.

I swear this game is mental.

Friend of mine was at the range last evening and we swapped drivers for a few minutes. He was hitting my 905R ProForce V2 better than I was and I was hitting his Mizuno MX-500 Vista Pro better than he was.

I swear this game is mental.
That, or we're all mental cases for playing this game!! :laugh:

Who came up with this WBL = Burner idea ? ... :)

who cares, it is the smartest thing thats been mentioned on this forrum, oh besides of course throwing all of Titleists D2's in a trash compactor to neve bee seen again.

Me and my D2 will wipe the course of you and your burner any day of the week.

Me and my D2 will wipe the course of you and your burner any day of the week.

Bring it!!

because when you give me 9 strokes I'll be teeing off with a 5wood anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520