• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Accuflex creation question

The creation is STIFF. You've been warned. Definitely hit it first. If you like a lively shaft (YS, Diamana, NVS, ProLauch etc) you probably won't like it.

But I know where you can get a TEE with PI cheap :D

But I know where you can get a TEE with PI cheap :D
Thanks for the offer VT, but I am pretty much done with 3w's, looking for the 16.5 and the 21. Almost got them last week when Golfsmith had 15% off on there $199 price ($169), but figured I would wait until around March or April and see where the price went. I figure since I will only play a few rounds between now and then, I figuring there was no harm in sticking with the G2's for a couple more months.

Are you talking about the Fuji 55HL? That is the worst POS I've ever hit. I didn't like the NV, but it's a dream compared to that Fuji. Tour Edge should be ashamed for putting that shaft in their fine head. I hit about 10 balls with the TEE/Fuji combo, and took it to get it reshafted with the CompNT. Which turned it into the great club it is.

I'm not Fuji bashing either. I liked the FitOn 150 I hit in an FT-5. But the Fuji 55HL?:horse:

This pretty much sums up my feelings exactly. I really think that the downfall of TEE wasn't the price as many say, it was the shafts. Both the "For Tour Edge" NV and that 55g crap Fuji are garbage.

R35

Thanks guys, I will probably go with the Aldila when I order. Although they have the Evolution for around $59 (for anyone interested), so it will probably not be far behind.
Accuflex Golf Shafts: Evolution Wood Shaft

They only have it in a Regular. I am in between Stiff and Regular, and usually opt for the stiffer versions. Although if memory serves me, as VT mentioned with the Creation, the Evolution plays a little stiffer as well, no???

edit 1 - this may be a long winter. Between the Evolutions for the future TEE, and wanting to try out Rifle Spinners on my wedges, I will likely end up breaking down and buying one of those Shaft pullers that Augster mentioned. Unless of course I can buy a new furnace as Rock (and probably Ezra) would do. May be hard pushing that by the wife as we have a boiler and no forced air for the heat. :laugh:

edit 2 - Actually, I apologize. I see they have the same price here.
http://www.shottalk.com/forum/sponsors-bazaar/15875-accuflex-close-outs.html
although the question about the regular flex remains.

The Evo is firm tip, soft butt. It stiffens up bigtime in fairway woods.

In a driver, it's a very good shaft that plays true to flex. If you're inbetween, I suggest getting the regular.

R35

I had an 80X in the creation. I couldn't hit it. Ask any of the guys ive played with on here, Im a pretty long hitter and I just couldnt get it to do ANYTHING.
It felt nice, but i really think a regular flex could have handled me, and thats with a 110+ SS.

Im curious about this shaft seem like a great shaft, I hit a v2 75 x and I can overpower it pretty easily, I've never seen the shaft around here so a demo is probably not an option.

Whereabouts are you at FCF?

I remember u had a canucks logo in ur avatar, if your in BC close to the lower mainland you can try mine out a in few weeks when im home for xmas break.

I dont find the Creation plays stiff to flex at all. It is a butt stiff shaft and will feel a lot stiffer than it actually plays. Many confuse the two and as a result of a shaft feeling too stiff subconsciously change their swing to make up for it. The Creation is good for a player who creates a fair bit of lag in the swing and has a late(ish) release.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301