• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Blades

SilkySm00thSwing

Reaction score
Ok I need some help. I looking to step up my shot making ability by switching to a bladed iron. I am currently playing the Cleveland TA3s and like them but sometimes feel that i need just a little more. Ive checked out the Cleveland CG1 iron and the CG1 Black Pearls. They seem to be awesome irons. Ive also looked at the Mizuno MP 32s and 37s. Ive heard good things about them. Also the Wilson Fi5s and the Callaway X-Tour irons. All of these clubs seem to be great and all about the same price except the CG1 Black Pearls which are about 200 higher. Please comment back on suggestions and/or comments. THANKS!!!

Please explain what you mean by step up your shot making ability? The clubs will have no effect on this at all,its all technique.If you mean you want a club thats easier to shape,then you really need to a very good ball striker to use baldes,and very consistent,you must really be guaranteed to hit fromt he middle frome very shot,and bear in mind many pros use cavity backs.

In a recent Todays Golfer mega test the pro felt that some of the blades were just to demanding for him and he even ordered some cavity back improvement irons he liked them so much.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520