• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dogs up for addoption

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.ksn.com/content/news/als...eating-dead-owner/NV9eG-Lg9EeV-nG2WpGWIA.cspx

OMAHA, Nebraska (NBC) –– Two tiny dogs are up for adoption after eating their owner.

The pugs, Harry and Sally, spent two weeks in a Papillion, Nebraska home after their 51-year-old owner apparently died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Police don't suspect foul play.

A neighbor noticed there were no tracks in the snow from the home and called police last week.

Officers found the man dead and determined that his pets had no dog food, forcing them to eat his corpse to survive.

The pugs were turned over to the Nebraska Humane Society.

"There was not any actual evidence that we saw that there was blood or tissue anywhere on the dogs," said director of animal welfare Denise Gurss.

The man lived alone and a neighbor said they didn't see him often.

The pugs seemed to be the man's only companions.

The Humane Society will take ownership of the two pugs if the dead owner's family doesn't claim them by Wednesday.

The dogs are being examined, tested and will have up-to-date vaccinations.

"They are well adjusted, adoptable animals," said the Humane Society's Greg Bichel.

"They're happy to have someone around them who wants to touch them," said Gurss. "They were thrilled to get a bath, jump up and kiss faces and see people. So I think they are going to be just fine."

The Humane Society plans to adopt Harry and Sally together as a pair.

Any new owner will be informed of how the dogs were forced to survive.

Happy to see people and lick their faces. Yeah, I bet they were the little bastages, lol.

Pugs, the French, and well-adjusted women. I don't trust any of em!

Puglies are vicious killers, don't let anyone tell you any different.

I once had one leap almost 2" into the air when I was giving it a Rabies vaccination. Little bastard was going for my nads, I think. Since then, whenever I see a Pugly, I reflexively cover the family jewels with my hands. I get some odd looks sometimes, but that's better than being neutered by a Pugly.

Trust me on this.

Puglies are vicious killers, don't let anyone tell you any different.

I once had one leap almost 2" into the air when I was giving it a Rabies vaccination. Little bastard was going for my nads, I think. Since then, whenever I see a Pugly, I reflexively cover the family jewels with my hands. I get some odd looks sometimes, but that's better than being neutered by a Pugly.

Trust me on this.

At you're age, i doubt he would have to jump at all...

Once theyve tasted people meat, ordinary dog food will never do. Bury those puppies in the pet cemetary immediately.

reminds me of an old joke. a very old woman decided she was going to take her own life, with a revolver. she researched that the best place to aim was directly into the breast. well, she blew off her left knee....

reminds me of an old joke. a very old woman decided she was going to take her own life, with a revolver. she researched that the best place to aim was directly into the breast. well, she blew off her left knee....

See, those are the exact kind of women doc is holding up with his snub-nose.

You guys are just jealous because I have to get my junk out of the way before I swing a golf club. :biggrin:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520