• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

favorite pga pro and lpga pro

My avatar says it all for the LPGA and as for the PGA, I was pulling for Sergio when he was younger but feel he's kind of lost it and now im pulling for Lefty.

At the risk of sounding pretentious, Tiger would be the favorite to watch. How could he not be?

After that, Boo Weekely.

LPGA - Meg Mallon

Meg Mallon??!! FFs Ez, there are many better wet t-shirt candidates than that.

I like to watch the best of the best. So Tiger and Lorena for me.

Meg Mallon??!! FFs Ez, there are many better wet t-shirt candidates than that.

That's who I like to watch play. As far as looks, I don't really find any of the LPGA girls all that attractive. Gulbis looks like a twig with a horseface and an arse like a 10yr. boy. If I'm going to fantasize about something, it wouldn't be any of them.

Blimey, you are a hard man to please. I watch every week in the hope one of them falls in a lake.

There wouldn't be much lake left if she did

I am sure someone would have seen her if she was

Gotta agree with EZ on the gulbis thing.

I find Pressel ( the new skinnier 2007 version) gives old shorty a bit of a jolt.

Oh well.

Gotta agree with EZ on the gulbis thing.

I find Pressel ( the new skinnier 2007 version) gives old shorty a bit of a jolt.

Oh well.

You dont think Natalie is cute?:faintthudYou guys sure have some high standards.:D

She is ugly, compared to Grace Park, in fact the far east have it on looks, Pressel, Creamer, Gulbis, NOOOOOO!! Grace Park , yes.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520