• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fly direct to golf resorts

ResortFlights

Reaction score
I'm starting a new flying service to take you and your golf buddies to major golf destinations in the western US. Fly in a luxury private aircraft direct to your destination. Sound interesting? Take the customer survey (it only takes 2 minutes), learn more, and get some free software.

http://www.resortflights.com/survey/index.php?sid=1

Thank you for your input!

Doug Phillips
Resort Flights
www.resortflights.com

Sounds interesting. To show us you are not just some goofball, you should offer the owner of this site a free flight.
He can give us a review and I am sure you could get some business from here.

OB,

I'm sure Doug is long gone and will sadly, never get the message.

These fly-by's make me laugh.

But good idea getting Sling a free pass!:miz:

R35

Rockford35 said:
OB,

I'm sure Doug is long gone and will sadly, never get the message.

These fly-by's make me laugh.

R35

Those darn fly-bys :usflag:

Free flight, no problem

Good idea, and I'd be happy to provide an introductory flight at no cost to a representative of this site. Who should I contact?

Since the service is not yet underway I'm currently looking for levels of interest to determine if there's a business or not. Thus the survey.

I like the pun..."fly-by". But really, as long as there is interest, I'll soon be transporting people all over the western states & Canada, directly to "out of the way resorts", for example, to Bandon Dunes in Oregon. Should be fun. :)

ResortFlights said:
Good idea, and I'd be happy to provide an introductory flight at no cost to a representative of this site. Who should I contact?

Since the service is not yet underway I'm currently looking for levels of interest to determine if there's a business or not. Thus the survey.

I like the pun..."fly-by". But really, as long as there is interest, I'll soon be transporting people all over the western states & Canada, directly to "out of the way resorts", for example, to Bandon Dunes in Oregon. Should be fun. :)

Get in touch with Slingblade, this is his site and he's a good bloke!

Doug! Sweet!

More often than not, we get guys coming here, pitching their wares and never returning.

I apologize for gathering you in with those swine.

Thanks for flying by again! Sling's the man to talk to about free stuff, he's head mod, has new irons and could probably use a vacation!

Cheers,

R35

Personally, I think it should be a Shottalk group trip for anyone with more than 848 postings.

Kilted Arab said:
Personally, I think it should be a Shottalk group trip for anyone with more than 848 postings.

Damn!
(Well at least it's another post!)

Kilted Arab said:

I agree. IG, you can borrow a few of mine....:D

R35

Rockford35 said:
I agree. IG, you can borrow a few of mine....:D

R35

Bugger that for a laugh - the fecker will win all the dosh!

If you get everything up and running by March we'd all like to go to Alabama for few days to see Bravo. Pull off a comp like that and we'll give you a great review. :p

Kilted Arab said:
Bugger that for a laugh - the fecker will win all the dosh!

By dosh, if you mean Turkeys, I doubt it.

I have new irons, you know...:D

R35

DaveE said:
If you get everything up and running by March we'd all like to go to Alabama for few days to see Bravo. Pull off a comp like that and we'll give you a great review. :p

Yes...we need tickets to Birmingham, Al. For the, uh, "1st Annual Shot Talk International Open", hosted by Bravo. :D

Yes, that will work.

R35

Re 'Bama...Particularly if you can get a poor student from Vancouver, BC to 'Bama on a very small dime.

Alternatively, I know a friend of mine and I have been talking about getting down to Bandon sooner or later. I guess it would really depend on cost vs. driving.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520