• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fund drive.....

Ok.

The new server is in place! :)
File transfer will proceed today at some point but the new server won't take over for another day.

I have to change the name server info when I get home.

Hopefully there won't be any downtime.

Thanks again.

Loafer,

I'm just giving you a hard time. Welcome to the board!:)

R35
It's ok. I can take it. :laugh:

I figure I'll be spending a lot of time here since the golf season isn't too long up here. I may be able to get to the range to start hitting balls in April...at the beginning if I'm lucky!

Just joined Sling, I've been meaning to do this for a long time now just needed a reminder. Thanks for everything you do here.

Hey sling how long until the new server kicks in? I hope it wasn't an IBM. :laugh:

Thanks Dewey!

New server is running. I'm waiting for the files to be transferred and the DNS changes to take effect. Less than 24 hours I hope.

Man, get busy at work for a few days and look what happens.:laugh: All of a sudden there is a boatload of new PM's. Nice work guys, thanks for stepping up and helping us find a better place for my home away from home.:thumbs up:

No problem, I'm really glad I found this forum. Since I've joined I've replaced every club in my bag,(and the bag), except my FW's, bought 4 drivers, 3 putters and replaced the 7 wood I don't even carry anymore, and spent $200.00 on lessons. But my game is .................., hmmmmm, wait, I'm still shooting about the same scores. I still can't hit my driver consistently and I have this uncontrollable urge to buy new clubs every time I log onto the computer. And I'm glad I found this site why? :laugh:

Yo---- paypaled $15 for the cause

a little late to the party, but just snagged a premium membership. love the site, glad to support.

Thanks for doin all the dirty work around here Sling, the site is awesome.

:thumbs up:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427