• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Good Golf on TV this Weekend

soxngolf

The Chick
Reaction score
Hey guys,
The Women's British Open is this weekend. Here are the TV times:

RICOH Women's British Open
Jul 31 : TNT
10:00-11:59 AM ET
Aug 01 : TNT
10:00-11:59 AM ET
Aug 02 : ABC
1:30-3:00 PM ET
Aug 03 : ABC
1:00-3:00 PM ET

Just a friendly reminder...:cool:
If you are looking for some good golf this weekend check it out.

maybe i can get lucky and catch some of it on sat and sun.

if the work schedule works out.

Hope it's really warm and dry with the wind blowing.... and Natalie, Paula and some of the others are out in their short skirts... :D

Hope it's really warm and dry with the wind blowing.... and Natalie, Paula and some of the others are out in their short skirts... :D

With our luck the only skirts that blow up will be worn by Davies and Hurst. All you will see are their giant ass-frows.

LyleG said:
With our luck the only skirts that blow up will be worn by Davies and Hurst. All you will see are their giant ass-frows.
Oh...you would like that better anyway..

I have the day off tomorrow, but i am playing a scramble with some friends so not much time to watch tomorrow...sat or sun maybe. I like watching womens golf...and not JUST for the women...

Oh...you would like that better anyway..

I have the day off tomorrow, but i am playing a scramble with some friends so not much time to watch tomorrow...sat or sun maybe. I like watching womens golf...and not JUST for the women...

You like the male caddies too. Especially when they wear the jumpsuits. At least that's the rumor around the water cooler. NTTIAWWT.

:prop:

You like the male caddies too.

Like Colin whats-his-name in the pink hat? For 10% of those winnings plus tips, I'd wear it too.

And hey, my Avatar's in the lead!

I'll be cheering for Jo Head. She's local to me and learnt the game at my club.

Always practising with her twin sister, she had huge control from what remember, just deadly from 150 yards in, even in her mid teens.

I'm pretty sure it was her twin but I was a bit of a drinker in those days....

Always practising with her twin sister,

Have I mentioned that I lurv Sam Head?

ai340.photobucket.com_albums_o325_HarryLongshanks_samanthahead.jpg

She's in the field too.

What happened to your girl, she retired?:faintthud

soxy-

According to the current issue of GolfWeek, Samantha Head fell ill with tonsillitis and had to withdraw after five holes. :(

But she and her sister, Johanna, have signed with Ian Poulter's management team and will be models for Poulter's new women's clothing line.

So, the good news (for me) is that there should be many more pictures of Sam available to ogle. The bad news is that she will probably be wearing ugly clothing.

Tonsillitis???? Weird, not really something that just comes on suddenly during a round.:confused::confused:

Tonsillitis???? Weird, not really something that just comes on suddenly during a round.:confused::confused:

Yeah, I thought that too. I'm guessing she knew she had it and felt like crap, but tried to gut it out. After 5 holes she probably realized it wasn't going to happen.

I just think that is really weird. I don't care how bad my throat hurts I am playing the British Open.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520