• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Home exercise equipment

I go the gym now and also see a trainer a couple times a week (he has his own studio gym). I still do the stuff at home sometimes too, but that's just the floor & I. A lot of what I do with the trainer is body weight training like good ole prison muscle. At the Y I either do classes (insanity, spin, or body pump) or I do elliptical followed by weight machines then pull ups. Elliptical will bust your ass if you kick up the resistance and give er... Believe that shit. Way better than a bike imho.
We both agreed on getting an elliptical. Then we measured our ceilings, thy are about a foot to low. :(

Really? You got some low ass ceilings. I didn't think ellipticals stood all that tall...
The elliptical itself will get in ok, but most of them we have looked at are 12-18" off the ground at the high point. The one we really liked was 18", I'm 6'2 and out ceilings are 7'... I need about another 6" min.

The elliptical itself will get in ok, but most of them we have looked at are 12-18" off the ground at the high point. The one we really liked was 18", I'm 6'2 and out ceilings are 7'... I need about another 6" min.
Are you seriously 45 min away from the nearest gym? You don't like civilization or what? Lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301