• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Interesting Golf Club distance calculator

Distance calculator

There is a similar one here:
Golf Club Distance Calculator
It is dead on accurate for me, within 5 or so yards for all clubs, except for the gap / sand wedge distances. At this site you can choose clubs, lofts, etc. a bit more to correspond to your bag makeup.

I printed off a small copy of the club distances and I put it in my golf bag, in case I ever get hit in the head with a golf balland forget how far I hit my clubs.

?

The driver distance was inaccurate & short, but the irons, save a few shorter clubs, were on. Can anyone think of a cause?

The driver distance was inaccurate & short, but the irons, save a few shorter clubs, were on. Can anyone think of a cause?

You're not as long as you think you are, maybe?

I'm getting a kick out of all the people who say its dead on, except for the driver value, which seems to be 30 yards short.

It was fairly accurate for myself, the irons were fine until the 8-9-pw, those were short by 5-10 yds. The driver distance was actually dead on but only when I hit a perfect shot. My usual distance is about 10-15 yds less than it claims.

I don't even hit a 5 iron so I fudged with the values some to come up with a club that was accurate. When I got my 8 iron to 135 most of the numbers seemed pretty close except driver which was higher than what I hit. Their sand wedge is actually my gap wedge and the lob wedge is my sand wedge.

Pretty accurate, but short on wedges.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427