• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

It's Cold out there

ezra76

Reaction score
Just got in from playing. One of our new member's here, 2fast2's joined me for 9holes. Man was it cold and windy. The temp was supposed to be a high of 38F today but I didn't count on the 20 mph. winds. It was going right through me when I got to the front of the course.

We had a good time anyway, really nice guy. Rock would love his choice of driver and man he hits it. We actaully had to wait almost an hour for them to open the course due to frost on the greens and grabbed a coffe. Well, all were not thawed out. I hit a nice fade into a par 3 and it just bounced off the back. I really needed that shot to boost some confidence after another day of erratic drives, oh well.

Great to meet and play with another member of our community. Hopefully we can get together with AaA also, then we only need 1 more.
icon10.gif
I have seen the "ghost of Nsherman" in and out a few times....

Ezra, where did you play?

Triggs. You didn't miss anything, I think I have a temporary case of arthritis in my right hand now.
icon10.gif

it was fun indeed... but it was very VERY cold. Too bad i had to leave so early.

my hands were frozen from the cold, and couldn't feel how hard i was stroking my putter.

oh yea... this was my first day out (to real golf course at least) w/ my HiBore... very impressive. Last night i went to golfer's warehouse and got the proforce V2 put on.

Definitely need long johns and thicker jacket and portable heater...

anyways.. thanks ezra for coming out. perhaps on friday when the weather is nicer?

Listen to you spoiled year around players!!!!
icon10.gif
It's been below zero in my neck of the woods since early November. Try going 6 months without playing!!!!!!

-47* today.

Anyone else feel like complaining that it's cold out?

Pussies....:D

R35

64* today, I think my heater turned on once last night and we have it set to 72*

This weather sucks. Although it's not as bad as where some of you fellas are. Canada maybe? I was able to go to the range for lunch. It was a balmy 35 degrees. I miss san diego. :(

-47* today.

Anyone else feel like complaining that it's cold out?

Pussies....:D

R35

Not as cold here on the edge of the Rockies, but forecast for tonight is more snow, and highs in the teens over the weekend. Global warming my ass.... this is the coldest, snowiest winter in many, many years here in Denver. I've got a freaking glacier in my backyard :(

It's gonna hit here next Tuesday....but I think I will get the first round of the year in on Saturday...

just came back from the range, 29*F sunny and no

wind. Pretty unusual for here, just 50 miles north of Buffalo. About 3 courses in our area have decided to open after Christmas. Might as well because the skiing sucks.

Its cold

It is cold out there we got 4in of snow today and its going to be a high of 32 the next 3 days guess no golf this weekend lol:idhitit:

It is cold out there we got 4in of snow today and its going to be a high of 32 the next 3 days guess no golf this weekend lol:idhitit:

How can you hit it if you have 4 inches of snow?:D

Strange, it's nice and sunny where I am :D

Yikes. That's gotta hurt. I can not function correctly in cold weather.

I think mon/tuesday of this week our temp hit 80. But that's what the nice southern california blanket of smog will do for you. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301