• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ITS HERE

Adam Pettman

Reaction score
Its here, my new driver. Its a Taylormade R580 9.5* with a stiff UST proforce 65 shaft in it.
My first impression is that it sets up way nicer than the Hi-Bore. Also the shaft is bright gold which fits in very nicely with the rest of my bag, my hybrid has the orange NVS in it and two of my wedges have bright yellow shafts aswell.
A big thanks to ManchesterGolfer who ho'd this for me (cash is in the post).
I'll let you all know how it plays, I'm so excited :laugh:
:smilie_tm:smilie_tm:smilie_tm

Its here, my new driver. Its a Taylormade R580 9.5* with a stiff UST proforce 65 shaft in it.
My first impression is that it sets up way nicer than the Hi-Bore. Also the shaft is bright gold which fits in very nicely with the rest of my bag, my hybrid has the orange NVS in it and two of my wedges have bright yellow shafts aswell.

That's a nice set-up. How many rocks did you shell out? (£?)

is it conforming to R&A

Nice one they sent it direct to you. I asked them to but they never replyed to my message. Hope it goes well for you & i'll let you tell them the bargain price.

cheers P.

BTW, :needpics: Enjoy!!!

Oh yes its definatly conforming, I quadruple checked that.
As far cost goes..... £55 including postage (which apparently saw the club turn up on the same day it was sent).
I suspect this driver is going to make my Hi-Bore hide itself under my bed with all the other clubs that refused to behave.
Hopefully I'm going to be allowed to sell my Hi-Bore and then I'm on a hunt for a fairway wood and wedges.
Paul you're legend and chances are I'll be in contact with you with a deal that will make us both some profit.

if anyone in ireland or uk is looking for a 3 wood...I got a cally erc fusion 3 wood...stock stiff shaft....in excellent condition for sale

Mums away with the camera at the moment so I cant post any pics also she has the car so I havent been able to make it to the post office to post you your moneys.
Also wouldn't you know it my cousre is shut today so I cant hit any real balls with it but I've hit plenty of practice foam balls and found them within 5yards of each other 20 yards further than I could hit them with the Hi-Bore. I'm already working out how much Hi-Bores go on ebay for lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520