• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I've created a MONSTER

no theres plenty of room between Syr. and Canada.
i live 100 miles north of Syr. and i`m not in Canada.although i used to go over there to drink 20 yrs ago.

Sorry, I might have been a bit obtuse. You have to understand that, to a Florida boy, anything north of the Mason-Dixon line is considered Canada.

But you're a Wisconsin boy!! :D

No, I'm a Cheesehead. I quit being a Wisconsin boy in 1977. Now I'm a "Damn Yankee" (meaning: one who's lived in Florida for over ten years and has no intentions on leaving...)

So I'm technically "A Damn Yankee Cheesehead":laugh:

Is Florida a little more "tolerant" of "yankees" then North Carolina was when I moved down there? They didn't like us "taking their jobs" etc. although it is a major retirement area (mountains around Asheville and Hendersonville)? I had lot's of friends there after they got to know what a great guy I was. :D

On this same note we had a guy from the company I work for move to South Carolina (up near Hendersonville, NC) and they gave him lot's of static (jokingly) about being a yankee. He told them that "didn't you know General Lee was born and raised in Wisconsin?". And said "how do you think he got into West Point".. etc etc. He was such a good bull shitter he had them believing it after awhile. Of course they got on to him. He now fits right in with them.... :D

it seems you here alot of that all over the south.i know when ive traveled south for work they always try to keep me.from what some have told me if you go down south and tell them your from the north you got a job.never tried it but thats what they always tell me when i`m in TX.

If you're north of Asheville, NC DON'T go walking in the woods. Moonshiners might think you're a "revenuer" and you'll disappear off the face of the earth. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520